Saturday, November 19, 2005

Multimedia, If You Will..








A Stream, A Download, and a Little More.
Today we have something different for a change. I mean C'mon last week, 13 downloads, from Piebald. Although the link issue was addressed in the last post. Yes here we have Idlewild. This band deserves to be bigger in the states then they really are. I thought about half-assing this entire entry a pasting the entire history of the band here but besides copyright infringement, I don't want to bore you. I first heard idlewild on Radio Wazee.This is an excellent listener supported commercial free online radio station that plays alternative music. Down to the knitty gritty Idlewild is Indie/Rock, but they're unlike anything I've ever heard. Maybe they're super cliche across the pond in the UK, but I like them. The lead singer is from Scotland though. All of their stuff is very different, although I like most of their older stuff. Not their oldest stuff though. That crap is horrible, and this sentence is redundant. Click play to watch the music video for "Love Steals Us From loneliness" off of their most recent CD "Warnings/Promises". It's all really calm stuff and fun to sing to. Give it a chance.

Idlewild- Love Steals Us From loneliness

Click play to play!(duh)To save it, either use Quicktime pro (chya right..) or firefox(right click, veiw page info, media..)

2 Comments:

Blogger NTNWWNet said...

While listening to TWIT, I decided to download some of the free music that a guy from Steadman mentioned.

All free, around 150 songs.

www.steadmanband.com

Some are quite nice.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Corey J. Butler said...

Dude, I was totally going to post on that! Like right now. Immediatly. You read my mind.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home