Friday, November 04, 2005

Apparently, Someone Died.



"There has been a tragic loss. Bayside was in a terrible accident while driving to a concert. Their drummer John "Beatz" Holohan was killed when their van flipped after hitting a patch of ice. A memorial fund has been set up. If you would like to donate to John's family, click here."
- Radio Wazee



Whatever some dude died from a band. Gives me a good excuse to give you some of their music. For free. Check it out.

The Downloads:
BaySide- Devotion and Desire
Bayside- How to Fix Everything
Bayside- Totures of the Damned

To be honost I've never listened to these guys before in my life. Sure I've heard of them, and a few of my friends like them alot. Still to this very moment I haven't heard it. How about leaving some comments on what you think. Do it.

The Stream:Piebald-American Hearts

I love Piebald, with all my heart, and I'm not just supporting Boston. These guys go way the hell back with this genre. If you miss Sunny Day Real Estate, I highly reccomend this band. It's such good music. It isn't whiney and monotone, it isn't about breaking up with girls.. They have a song about a yellow car they lost! This is my favorite song called "King of The Road". Piebald is such real music. But "American Hearts" was the first song I ever heard by Piebald. It was my gateway, and I hope you enjoy them. Maybe I'll scrounge up some free Piebald Downloads for next week.

Hey, You're part of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock corey!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love Bayside. I am wayy sad he died.:[

But on a lighter note. Keep up the good work Corey.:]

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home